Friday, June 3, 2005

THOUGHTS ON FRIENDSHIP

As I wandered by the water today I was thinking about what friendship means to me. I have faith and trust in my friends and I like them to know that I am there for them should the need arise that they need a hand with something, someone to listen to their problems and not pass judgement on them and maybe someone to hug them if they need that hug. It is raining now and have water dripping down from my hat. Have to find my way back home and maybe call one of these friend of mine and talk to them and see how they are doing and what is going on in their lives. deary day today. No sun and misty rain falling making me chilled and wanting a good cup of joe. I will try to be a better friend to all of those that I care so much about and let them know what I feel inside too. Almost home, can hear the dog next door barking his greeting to me as he runs to their gate and jumps up always looking for that pat on the head from his friends as they go by. We could learn about friendship and love from our pets.  Take a good look at them the next t ime you are home.  They don't judge, they just love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so,
Into your life entered the man with the hat..ever just there but not looking at you as on by you only he went.
jo..Mistaculangel....
http://journals.aol.com/hannahthemaid/The Rose/