Friday, June 3, 2005

End of the day

At nighttime I wander down to the shore with my thoughts.  This is the place of peace for me. The water and the sea. All of the days happiness and woes I can think about here and watch as the water slowly washes in to the land. How relaxing this is and what a good feeling it gives me. Here I am the man, and can do as I will. No one to tell me what and how and why. Pulling my coat closer to me and pulling down my hat to the misty  rain. I love the rain. It is sweet smelling and feels like petals falling on me as I walk my nightly walk. Here and there a dog barks and that is all the sounds you hear as the night closes in and all the lights in the house start to go out as others wander off to slumber land. I especially like this time of day. It is my time to do and feel as I want to without any one interrupting me. I call it my pondering time. Then I can go and sleep and feel as if I have cleansed my mind of all the bad that has happened throughout the day. I also can smile and think of all the good things too. Nightly walks are a must for me. Nightly walks down by the shore and the sea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have slipped there inside of all emotions ever..as though he has become you and you him..an awesome poetic write..
jo..Mistaculangel....

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that sounds so lovely.Providing it aint raining of course LOL