Wednesday, June 8, 2005

gLOOMY dAY

I have taken a walk down to the shore tonight.I needed to be alone because I havent heard about my friend. No one knows what is going on or where he is tonight. Did he go to the hospital? Is he home and no one thought to call? How can people not think that others care and worry when a good friend is ill and can't speak for himself? It is a gloomy, wet day here tonight. It fits my mood exactly. There are fishing boats going out into the lake and you can see their green and red lights as they leave and enter the cove.  I can feel the rain running down my hat and pull it down and flip up my collar so the rain doesn't get under my coat. I guess it is time for me to wander home and hope that tomorrow there will be some word about my specail friend. I will ask God to help him as I say my prayers tonight once again. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so alone are you..locked up and ever so lost inside of each so endless emotion ever..
jo..Hannahthemaid....

Anonymous said...

I wished to leave a comment, but I thought these lyrics could suit these pages well. I have always loved the words in this song;
"...Look out of any window any morning, any evening, any day, Maybe the sun is shining, birds are winging, rain is falling from a heavy sky, What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through? This is all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago, Walk out of any doorway, feel your way, feel your way like the day before, Maybe you'll find direction around some corner, where it's been waiting to meet you, What do you want me to do, to watch for you while you're sleeping? Well, please don't be surprised when you find me dreaming too, Look into any eyes you find by you, you can see clear through to another day, I know it's been seen before through other eyes on other days while going home, what do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through? It's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago, Walk into splintered sunlight, Inch your way through dead dreams to another land, Maybe you're tired and broken, Your tongue is twisted
with words half spoken and thoughts unclear, What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through? A a box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through, Just a box of rain, wind and water, Believe it if you need it, if you don't just pass it on, Sun and shower, Wind and rain, in and out the window like a moth before a flame, It's just a box of rain, I don't know who put it there, Believe it if you need it or leave it if you dare, But it's just a box of rain or a ribbon for your hair, Such a long long time to be gone and a short time to be there..."
"Box of Rain" By Robert Hunter & Phil Lesh

Anonymous said...

i dont know what makes people so insensitive to others fellings they did me that way with my mother by the time i found out she was in the hospital she had died and they brought her back and did open heart surgery on her i found out like 2 days later my step dad didnt bother to call me and i tell you that hurt as well as to know my mother could have died forever and i would have never got to say good bye now she wont even say bye she says love ya see ya she says never say bye.
                denisebizkit