Thursday, June 16, 2005

THE LOVE OF JESUS SHINES THROUGH

As I take my morning stroll through the park, I have a big smile on my face and I am whistling a happy tune. It is raining and I have my raincoat on and the collar pulled up and my hat slanted down so that the rain runs off and not down my back, but I am very happy. I have had a friend that has been so ill, and I have prayed for him and have asked all to pray for him also. He is coming home!!!! He will be coming back and I know he will need some time to recuperate, but soon our park lunches can resume. This is a great and wonderful day for me. Jesus has answered all of my  prayers and my other friends prayers. Prayers are powerful things. Do not ever underestimate the power of prayer. I don't , and never have. I love and trust my Lord and I know He will always be there for me and all who believe and pray to Him.  Welcome home my dear friend!!!!  I am so happy and the world is a much happier and brighter place today, rain and all. After all, We need rain to make all the beautiful flowers and rainbows in this world.  I think I will go and see my friend today at the hospital one last time before he comes home. Maybe I will stop and buy him a rose. He will smile and like that. My friend loves all things beautiful as I do. The park looks especially beautiful today and the people walking here as I am seem happier, or maybe it is me. Maybe my happiness and enthusiam in my morning hellos is contagious. I hope so. I want everyone to be happy today. Jesus has blessed my friend and he will be home soon. I can't wait to welcome my friend back home.!!!!!!!! Rejoice with me!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janice..
I am so glad that you are now at peace there inside of your soul.
jo..Tagalongangel

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that all turned out so well. You are a very sensitve person and you put your heart on these pages for all to see and read.

Terry

Anonymous said...

As I take my morning stroll through the park, I have a big smile on my face and I am whistling a happy tune.


Nice to see someone is happy.