Thursday, July 7, 2005

World new of bombings

Today as I sit on the bench in the park, I am overwhelmed by saddness at the horrible news coming out of London, England. I will never understand how anyone could do such a horrendous thing to human beings. To deliberately mange and kill for no reason is unconsciencable to me and I am sure to all in this world. What good does it do to kill so needlessly and with no feeling? What is this supposed to do ? What benefit does an organization get from doing such a cowardly thing? To plant bombs and walk away is cowarldy and not something that a normal healthy person would do. These people have no respect for human life and have no conscience at all. I wish I could be there to help in this crisis and let the people in England know how horrible I think this act was . Innocent people going about their day causing no problems to anyone don't deserve to be treated in such a way. I will never understand no matter how long I live about this sort of person/persons that get their thrills from killing innocent people. I will say prayers for all the injured and killed in this sensless attack on them. I hope that all Americans will pray for this country and its people in their time of need.  God bless all of them and help them get through this needless act of violence. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, I couldn 't have said it better. My heart and love goes out to all of these people.