Monday, July 11, 2005

Forgive and forget

Today is a hot and dreary day. I am in the park and I am thinking of someone that feels that a wrong was done to him. He won't forget it and he won't forgive either. He has been told many times over that he is wrong in his assumptions but he won't listen . So he has made up his mind that what ever the other person wants he will say no to and that will teach that person for doing wrong to him.

How childish and uncalled for. What a misunderstanding . No matter how many times he has been told, he won't listen. He is stubborn and unyeilding. So, when ever the other person wants to go on a trip he won't go, or if the person wants to go to a show, he won't go. I think he is childish and I hope he grows up before he loses in the end a very good relationship with a good friend. 

Why do people do this sort of thing? Can't they see that we are all human and make mistakes and that is why God let erasers be invented?  I feel sorry for this fellow. He is losing alot in his life by being so stubborn. He will not listen to reason either.

Life is tough enough without a person that is holding a grudge against another. I can only shake my head and ignore the whole thing. No need to make waves so they say, it won't help anything at all.

Time to walk home. It is getting dark, and oh!! Hi Joey!! I still think ofyou. If you get a chance come see me again ok?  I sure miss our talks.

My cup of joe is waiting for me at home. I set the timer and it should be done by the time I get there. Lovely night out tonight. Lovely.

No comments: