Friday, December 2, 2005

WINTER IN THE PARK

Today I dressed very warm in my winter coat and scarf around my neck and my good ole winter hat.

I decided to take a stroll through the park just to see all the beauty that God had sent during the night. Every tree looked as if He sent an angel to place the snow just so on each limb of every bush and tree. As far as you could see there was breathtaking beauty. I stood in awe of this creation that no living person could ever create. When I look at beauty such as this I am reminded of just how inadequate we really are compared to Our Lord. There in the meadow standing just so I could watch was a doe and her mate. Standing there proud and beautiful at the edge of the park. There were many deer I saw that day as they grazed on the grass.

When I am feeling sad and alone, I love to come to this park and just walk and look all around and enjoy all of Gods creations that I am so lucky to be able to share.

If you ever need your spirits lifted take a walk into a park and just look around at all the beauty that is free and more exquiste than any picture in any museum. I quarrantee that you will leave with a lighter heart and brighter thoughts.

Well, It is cold today and so I will slowly walk back home and by the time I get there My auto-coffee pot will have made my cup of joe.  Look at that sky! Blue and magnificent! Thank you Father for this day.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A walk in the park on a winter night is very interesting especially with someone to hold on to.  Very good write

Anonymous said...

This is put in at the request of my dear friend Phyllis who is unable to post in aol.

HOORAY!  I opened it!  I could see the majesty of the deer in the
Christmas card scene ... such serenity.  I feel it still!

Thanks Phyllis


Anonymous said...

This kinda sounds very enjoyable and interesting.Great work and keep it coming