Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My friend is ill

Today is another sad day for me. I have been sitting on this bench thinking of someone that I dearly love and have found out that he is so ill and depressed. I wish I could go and comfort him and let him know that I am still here and always will be.  Sometimes when we are ill and depressed we feel like no one cares and loves us, but that is not true. There are so many that love this man and his gentle ways and he has a way of expressing himself that makes others think. He wants to resign our club, but no one wants him too and they are distressed that he is even thinking of such a thing because he is so special. Hang in there my friend. We who love you want you back and smiling again. Come back to us the ones that you know are always here for you. Bring that little man too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometiard for sick people to be around well people. They are so afraid of being a burden. They forget how much thier friends need and love them.  Love and sorrow should be shared.


                      Linda

Anonymous said...

Janice our lives are so fragile and as time goes by we sometimes think & ask of why. But you my friend are Valentine.So sweet and gracious. Forever kind

Anonymous said...

Sometimes sick people feel they are not needed and not loved. It's hard but you have to keep telling them they are loved and show them what they can do and tell them they are needed and loved.


                                                 Your Fellow Journalist,

                                                  Marsha

http://journals.aol.com/lauff4me/MyWorldYourWelcometoit/